1. Since they are of orange color, so the bright color enhances the theme of day in a particular way.
2. Pumpkins can be carved out to make many expressions often depicting a face, which may be cheerful, scary, or comical. A variety of tools scan be used to pierce the designs into them.
3. We can fix a light in side this hollow figure which can illuminate our Halloween day in a worth seeing way, several pumpkins can be placed in a row on the stair case to welcome the guests.
4. Pumpkins can also play the role of lanterns as the name represents, we can hang them with a little candle blowing inside them. The light is normally inserted to illuminate the design from the inside and add an extra measure of spookiness.
5. Just like a Christmas tree, we can make a Halloween tree by fixing small pumpkins on our tree placed outdoor. This will create a more exciting feeling.
6. If we don’t have enough pumpkins, we can decorate our orange balloons and even oranges with expression painted on them. Small pumpkins can be placed to surprise our guests by writing little wishes on them.
7. A huge chandelier in the middle of our dining room can be enhanced by placing a firm jack o lantern in its centre, blowing tall candles inside and beside it will make it a glamorous chandelier.
8. By removing the pumpkin pulp various skull and horrifying faces can be carved out to bring a scary touch in out interior. In order to keep your pumpkin fresh spread petroleum jelly on the cut edges to seal in moisture. .